We are now looking for a top-talent who want to grow within Chimney and take on the challenge to become one of our future leaders! The program offers a steep learning curve and you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one. We are looking for a candidate with an international mind-set since and a genuine interest in the media landscape! As a trainee at Chimney you will work closely with one of our Global Directors and assist in his daily work and support his team with operational and strategic tasks.
As one of our Executive Trainees you will be part of an exciting 24 months’ program where you will be exposed to all commercial aspects of the business. After the program, the opportunities are unlimited and you can go into an area of your choice at one of the Chimney Offices. The long-term goal is for you to have a management role at Chimney.
You will work with a variety of business development projects, being a vital part in forming the overall long term strategy for Chimney. You will conduct market research and prepare materials for various types of meetings and projects. You will also and be involved in client acquisition, pitching and project support for our commercial clients in the region. Our main growth focus is Digital Communication and Content Marketing, therefore you will focus your work in these fields. You will also assist the CEO with admin tasks as well as project management of different initiatives.
- A recent (max 3 years) graduated student in Business, Engineering, Media or Film production (bachelor or master level).
- International experience from either work or studies is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Polish is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish and German is an advantage. Other languages are also valuable.
- Great in written and presentational communication- Project management experience
- You are informal and easy going
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, taking own initiatives
- You are solution focused and pragmatic
- You like working independently
- You are hard-working and reliable
- You get a kick out of doing business, meeting clients and delivering sales
- You are a problem solver, there is a solution to every problem!
- You love hanging out with your colleagues even after work
- You want to learn on the job and get early responsibility
Chimney is a leading international Post-production Creation Agency with headquarters in Stockholm, offices in 8 countries and over 300 employees. We create exciting content for commercial and entertainment purposes and work with large international productions of Digital Communications, Commercials, TV Shows, Music Videos, Feature Films and Corporate Communications. Our work has earned us many awards including Academy Awards and Cannes Palme D’Or and our clients include such brands as H&M, Unilever, Google, Volkswagen and Orange. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial owner-led business always aiming to expand and grow!
The starting date is flexible – you can start between 15th of February - 15th of April 2017 – we prefer as early start as possible. Last day to apply is April 3rd but we are interviewing continuously since we aim to fill the position as soon as possible.
The application including CV, personal letter and grades from university should be sent to email@example.com with “Executive Trainee Poland” in the subject line. A 2 min (max) video explaining who you are and showing your creativity is favorable, but not mandatory!