We are now looking for a top-talent who want to grow within Chimney and take on the challenge to become one of our future leaders! The Executive Trainee position offers a steep learning curve and you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one. We are looking for a candidate with an motivated and entrepreneurial mindset - the position will give the right candidates a unique opportunity to develop and excel within the media landscape in the middle of big changes.
As one of our Executive Trainees you will be part of an exciting 24 months’ program where you will be exposed to all commercial aspects of the business. You will work directly with the Group CEO on diverse, exciting and often complex projects in areas like project management, strategy, pitching ideas, sales, presenting and planning projects and building partnerships. Project examples comprise developing next generation of media experiences and products such as Virtual and Augmented Reality. After the program, the opportunities are wide and you can go into an area of your choice at one of the Chimney Offices. The long-term goal is for you to have a management role at Chimney.
You will work with a variety of business development projects, being a vital part in forming the overall long term strategy for Chimney. You will conduct market research and prepare materials for various types of meetings and projects. You will also assist the CEO with admin tasks as well as project management of different initiatives.
- A recent (max 3 years) graduated student in Business Administration or Engineering (bachelor or master level).
- International experience from either work or studies is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish and German is an advantage. Other languages are also valuable.
- Great in written and presentational communication- Experience from Project management
We are a peoples’ business and as a Chimney person you take on challenges as they appear, keeping an eye on the end goal. You like dynamic, fast moving pace of events where you are part of shaping the plan as you go along.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, taking own initiatives
- Great interest in the rapidly changing media industry
- You are solution focused and pragmatic
- You like working independently
- You are hard-working and reliable
- You get a kick out of doing business, meeting clients and delivering sales
- You are a problem solver, there is a solution to every problem!
- You love hanging out with your colleagues even after work
- You want to learn on the job and get early responsibility
- You are informal and easy going
The starting date is August 14th and last day to apply is April 16th but we are interviewing continuously since we aim to fill the position as soon as possible. The position will be based in Stockholm.