We are now looking for a top-talent who want to grow within Chimney and take on the challenge to become one of our future leaders! The program offers a steep learning curve and you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one. We are looking for a candidate with a genuine interest and experience from technology and digital development. As a trainee at Chimney you will work closely with one of our Global Directors (the Chief Innovations Officer), who is also member of the Chimney Management Group. Your role will be to assist the director in his daily work and support his team with operational and strategic tasks.
As one of our Trainees you will be part of an exciting 24 months’ program where you will be exposed to all commercial aspects of the business. After the program, the opportunities are unlimited and you can go into an area of your choice at one of the Chimney Offices. The long-term goal is for you to have a management role at Chimney.
You will work with a variety of business development projects, being a vital part in forming the overall long term strategy for Chimney. You will conduct market research and prepare materials for various types of meetings and projects. You will also and be involved in client acquisition, pitching and project support for our commercial clients in the region. Our main growth focus is Digital Communication and Content Marketing, therefore you will focus your work in these fields. You will also assist the CIO with admin tasks as well as project management of different initiatives.
- You love reading articles about loT as well as Al.
- You are informal and easy going
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, taking own initiatives
- You are solution focused and pragmatic
- You like working independently
- You are hard-working and reliable
- You get a kick out of doing business, meeting clients and delivering sales
- You are a problem solver, there is a solution to every problem!
- You love hanging out with your colleagues even after work
- You want to learn on the job and get early responsibility
The application including CV, personal letter and grades from university should be sent to email@example.com with “Growth Trainee” in the subject line. A 2 min (max) video explaining who you are and showing your creativity is favorable, but not mandatory!