- Director: Andrew Niccol
- Written by: Andrew Niccol
- Co-stars: Clive Owen, Amanda Seyfried
- Executive Producers: Daniel Bekerman, Howard Kaplan, Patrick Newall
- Produced by: Daniel Baur, Oliver Simon, Andrew Niccol
- Production Company: K5 Film, K5 International, K5 Media Group
- Post production: Chimney
Chimney part of the production of Anon
Chimney provided all VFX for Anon, with Petter Lindholm and Michael Wortmann as VFX Supervisors. The work was split between our offices in Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Warsaw and Stockholm. We made over 350 shots for the film.
Anon is a 2018 British science fiction thriller film directed and written by Andrew Niccol and financed by Sky Cinema Original Films. The film stars Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried. The plot follows a troubled detective in a futuristic world where privacy and anonymity no longer exist, who comes across a young woman that has evaded the government’s transparency system. The film was released internationally as an “Original Film” on the streaming service Netflix on 4 May 2018, whilst in the United Kingdom and Ireland, the film was released in cinemas by Altitude Film Distribution and through on-demand by Sky Cinema on 11 May 2018.