- Director: John Curran
- Written by: Taylor Allen & Andrew Logan
- Co-stars: Jason Clarke, Kate Mara, Bruce Dern, Jim Gaffigan and Ed Helms
- Executive Producers: Byron Allen, Taylor Allen, Mark Borde, Chris Charaloambous, Carolyn Folks
- Co-Executive Producers: Fredrik Zander, Helen Rosenberg, Anthony Muir
- Production Company: Chimney, Apax Entertainment, DMG Entertainment, Film i Väst
- Post production: Chimney
Chimney Co-Production “Chappaquiddick” Tells the Story of the Kennedy Who Got Away
Chappaquidick, directed by John Curran, is a co-production between Chimney and Apex Entertainment. Chimney also performed all the post-production services through our global company and connectivity – with editing and sound in Los Angeles, Color Correction and finishing in Stockholm, and VFX in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Warsaw. The film has a stellar cast to support the compelling story, starring Jason Clarke, Kate Mara, Bruce Dern, Jim Gaffigan and Ed Helms.
The year is 1969. A tragic car accident leads to the death of a young campaign worker, and at the center of the tragedy is U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy. In the days following the event, the presidential front-runner is under fire for fleeing the crash site and waiting ten hours before reporting the accident. The incident not only killed an aspiring political strategist and Kennedy insider, it also changed the course of presidential history and showed the power of the Kennedy family.
Chappaquidick is currently in theatres now, almost all over the world. We hope to see you there! Read more about the film here.