ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
What Chimney Vigor Group offers you
At CVG, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, CVG is the place for you.
The essence of the Account Director (AcD) role is to acquire, nurture and grow client relations.
Together with the client core team, the Account Director owns and leads the growth of the client and is responsible for strategic and tactical planning related to the growth of his/hers clients and for the team, delivery and budget and reports to the CoE of the department on a weekly basis.
What you’ll do
- Reach individual sales budget for the clients and overall client profitability on yearly basis, while focusing on client satisfaction
- Act as the overall owner of client relations and client budgets/profitability over the year
- Responsible for setting up the client core team/client: AcD, PM and Creative lead together with CoE
- Own and lead the client vision document, responsible for involving the client core team
- Responsible for that the preconditions are set up for success for team as well as direct contact with the client during the collaboration
- Secure contact reports in client meetings and make sure they are distributed to both client and client team
- Ensure the assignment description/work process/
overall contract is updated continuously
- Participate in bigger strategic & follow-up meetings with the client and internal team over the duration of the projects
- Continuously update the data in our software systems, as well as other budget related documents and reports
- Support and guide the team in the right direction for a smooth collaboration with the client and for a profitable way of working