ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
What Chimney Vigor Group offers you
At CVG, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, CVG is the place for you.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to accelerate the growth of our Saas platform www.edisen.com combined with our offering Creative Asset Optimisation. The recently launched platform is disrupting the industry by offering multinational brands the ability to manage ordering and production of content on a global scale. The platform enables brands to both generate personalized content using in-platform automated functions as well as order engaging content from our amazing creatives around the world. We are truly unique in that we offer an innovative Saas service combined with hundreds of creatives behind it.
We are looking for a creative and driven Business Development professional to develop early stage pipeline by combining your natural wit and selling prowess with digital marketing, intelligence gathering, and engagement tools, to qualify leads and prospects and turn them into viable opportunities for the business.
What you’ll do
- Lead the global sales work around both the Edisen platform and our Creative Asset optimization offering, combining it into one single offering
- Engage in a high-touch sales approach, inclusive of outbound prospecting and following up on inbound leads
- Own the generation and nurturing of new leads to convert them into clients
- Develop new business via phone, email, and social media to educate on our offering and identify potential clients
- Build relationships with potential clients, guiding them through the sales process
- Partner with Head of Product to execute the global strategy, including pricing, packaging, sales targets
- Drive digital and content marketing efforts targeting lead generation
- Report to the Group CEO and work with 3 regional sales managers in EMEA, APAC and US and CEO’s in all regions