ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
Our Chimney Warsaw office is now seeking an experienced Character FX TD to join our creative team.
- Creation of fur, feathers and grooming for photo-realistic creatures.
- Develop simulation setups for photo-realistic creatures; including clothing, fur, hair, muscle and skin.
- Involvement in the development of departmental tools and techniques.
- Regularly communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to work with the visual effects supervisor, while being able to determine the best creative approaches and techniques for all the different steps in a 3D production pipeline.
- Delivering work within established project targets and Chimney’s high quality standards.
- At least 5 years of experience in a CFX/FX role in a VFX studio.
- Previous experience on CG creature projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya.
- Experience in the following dynamic simulations: cloth, hair/fur, feathers, skin and muscle.
- Knowledge of Houdini considered a major asset.
SCOPE AND ENTRY
Start date is 01/07/2020
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: FIRST NAME_SURNAME – Lead Creative Artist