ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
Our Chimney Warsaw office is now seeking an experienced Rigger 3D Artist to join our creative team.
- Maintains animation control rigging systems in Maya.
- Evaluates and recommends relevant external plugins/scripts.
- Works with the CG Supervisor, Animation Lead and Modelling Department and evaluates rigging related production requirements.
- Oversees the characters and props rigging through the animation pipeline.
- Develops tools and plug-ins to optimise animation and rigging workflow.
- Expertise with Maya.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy for both humans and animals.
- Strong Python skills.
- C++ and Maya API is a major plus but not a requirement.
SCOPE AND ENTRY
Start date is 01/07/2020