ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
What Chimney Vigor Group offers you
At CVG, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, CVG is the place for you.
Chimney is seeking an experienced Team Lead Production to join our team in Stockholm! As the Team Lead Production for the commercial department your responsibilities will include overseeing production of all Chimney’s content, while managing our production teams. You will work closely with our Co-Heads of Development & Commercial across all of our channels and platforms to help bring creative ideas to life. The ideal candidate has significant experience building and managing versatile production teams that deliver world class content on budget and on time at scale.
What you’ll do
- Build scalable production management systems and protocols to support an always-on, quick-twitch production model across various media and platforms
- Oversee the budgeting of our productions– from initial estimates through post-production (including generating cash flows and tracking cost reports for each of the company’s productions) and also keep track of our resources
- Advise on all key production and delivery decisions that impact budget and schedule, including problem solving any issues that arise during production
- Lead and continue to scale our production department with team management and resource management
- Work hand-in-hand with our content development and production teams to prep, organize, schedule and assist with the hiring of production crews needed for their respective productions
- Oversee insurance, permitting, guild matters, crew payroll, production legal, and production safety protocols
- Work with our Commercial post-department to create efficient post-production workflows
- Create opportunities and develop existing relationships with our clients