ABOUT CHIMNEY VIGOR GROUP
Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio, independently partner-owned by 30 co-workers, and specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in cities worldwide – San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Berlin, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul – our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us.
Our Chimney office in Warsaw is now seeking an experienced VFX Supervisor to join our creative team.
Our VFX Supervisors oversee the creative and technical output over multiple projects and teams, along with being client facing and working closely with Directors, Production Companies and other Creative leads.
- Leading and supervising VFX projects.
- Working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work.
- Engaging with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery. Interpreting the creative vision and providing a clear, consistent, creative brief to the Leads and Artists.
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects.
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set.
- At least 6 years VFX post-production experience
- Previous experience as a CG or Comp Supervisor, Senior Department Supervisor or Sequence Supervisor on a minimum of 3-5 high-end feature films.
- Thorough understanding of the complete VFX pipeline.
- Expert in industry standard software (Maya, Nuke, Houdini).
- Excellent creative eye and aesthetic judgment.
- Ability to sell creative solutions and ideas to the clients.
- Problem-solving attitude.
SCOPE AND ENTRY
Full-time – start date 01/09/2020
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line: FIRST NAME_SURNAME – VFX Supervisor